Saving the Paroo River, NSW
The Paroo River is the last free-flowing river in the Murray-Darling Basin, flooding eight hundred thousand hectares for countless animals and plants. Dr. Kingsfords research, media coverage and partnerships helped save the river, when threatened by water resource development, culminating in a historical river agreement signed by Premiers.
- Bringing Back the Glossies SA
- Coongie Lakes Memorandum of Understanding SA
- Don Lynch – Land Manager QLD
- Echo Remediation: Transforming a Waste Liability into a Wetlands Asset TAS
- Friends of the Diamond Creek (Falkiner Street Reserve) Inc VIC
- Conservation Volunteers Australia – Lending a Hand VIC