Village Green’s Sustainable Business Management Model, Village Green Environmental Solutions, VIC
Village Green is a dynamic multi-disciplined consulting house, specialising in sustainable management and change systems for the small business and retail sectors. The first research undertaken by Village Green in 2001 focused on the delivery of waste management services to Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), especially those in retail shopping strips. This research determined the focus of Village Green – the development of a systematic process for conducting business with a quadruple bottom line outcome. That is, taking into account economic, social, cultural and environmental concerns. Village Green is now the leader in its field, educating SMEs to achieve positive environmental and economic outcomes, with a strong community focus along with reducing their environmental impact and associated business running costs.
- Flinders Christian Community College and South East Water kick goals in water recycling- South East Water In Partnership with Flinders Christian Community College - VIC
- Great Gardens Community Environmental Education Program Landcare Solutions In Partnership with Swan River Trust, Water Corporation, Nursery and Garden Industry Association WA, WA
- Knowledge & Skills for Sustainability- Sustainability Victoria and NSW Department of Environment and Conservation, VIC & NSW
- Sustainable Landscapes: looking after the future, SA. In partnership with Botanic Gardens of Adelaide: Department for Environment and Heritage In Partnership with SA Water; Land Management Corporation; Delfin Lend Lease; Adelaide & Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board
- The Food Forest – A Model for Sustainability The Food Forest, SA